Thursday, March 27, 2008

This week at Hacienda Brannock

Addicted to felt:
I've just added some bracelets to my Etsy store. I've been working on several things, finding cute ways to utilize felt.

Maggie:
Well, she still has infections in both ears. Not good. She's on a stronger antibiotic and if this doesn't work then off to the ENT specialist.

Insurance:
SUCKS! We finally get our "real" policies and they cancel Maggie since they didn't get their premium this month....that THEY deduct from my account. Figure that one out. So I have to redo some paper work, no biggie (I hope). I just wish it was in place since her new antibiotic was $92. I can send in a claim but it's the whole principle really. Hey, I don't need any ammunition to go off on insurance companies. (Was that a pun?)

Weather:
What a beautiful day today! I am SO ready for warmer weather. Not to mention those good ol' Oklahoma thunderstorms of yore. Bring it on!!

No comments: