I'm so ready to start painting this house!!
We looked at paint samples this weekend and I have a pretty good idea what I want to do for Maggie's room. Still up in the air about Max's. Lots of color!
In Austin our house looked like a Mexican restaurant. Our living room was purple, kitchen was yellow, hallways minty green, master bedroom dark green. We had dark green carpet and three giant geckos painted going up wall between our kitchen and living room. We can't wait to do the same here! (Same concept, different colors).
Let the Brannockfication of this house begin!!
Tiny Gems Project
5 years ago




1 comment:
Wow, I love color but am soooo afraid to paint it on my walls. I might have to come over for some inspiration when you're finished. My sister has a degree in Design and she calls me the "taupe lady." I don't think she means it as a compliment. lol
Post a Comment