I hate shopping at Walmart and I hate that the closest place for us to buy groceries is Walmart. If I can, I will go a few miles farther to the first grocery store, but when I need something in a hurry (with kids!) that is where I have to go.
So there we are today, specifically because we needed to get new phones and a new service plan. Ours expired March 15 and ironically both of our phones crapped out shortly after. We thought we could just go in, pick out our phones and be done with it.
Oh no.
We were told that when we switched our numbers to another region it automatically renewed our contract for 2 years. WHAT? No one told us that. When I called to change the numbers they didn't say that nor did they bring it up when I asked when our contract expired (March 15, 2008 is what they said). So the Walmart gal gets on the phone with AT&T and she talks to them, we talk to them and finally they agree to let us renew now (upgrade really).
So that is worked out, but since our old plan is no longer available she can't key it in to ring us up, she needs an over ride from a manager. She calls for one several times, trying several different ways. Not one manager ever showed up. We didn't want the higher rate plan because it would be an additional $20 a month and we don't even use all the minutes in the plan we have. So she keyed it in at a higher rate plan just to get it to go through and then back on the phone with AT&T to make sure we still get our old plan. We walked away with new phones, our same plan and didn't pay a thing. (I guess we'll see come our first bill).
So, how long were we at the Walmart phone counter with two small kids? An hour and a half. Probably spent 2 hours total in that stupid store.
AT&T fixed their problem.
Walmart just added to theirs.
I hate Walmart.
Tiny Gems Project
5 years ago




1 comment:
You're not alone.
Post a Comment