Saturday, July 24, 2010

Time for another giveaway!

Two Kazoos surpassed 300 fans on Facebook!
To celebrate let's do a giveaway!
You could win a...



$10 to spend on anything
at Two Kazoos!



How to Enter:
Leave a comment telling me
your favorite color combinations.

Additional Entries:
(please leave a separate comment for each entry)

- Become a fan of Two Kazoos on Facebook.

- Blog about this giveaway, please leave a link to blog.

- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page.

- Add Two Kazoos to your favorites on Etsy.

Winner will be chosen by Random.org
on
Wednesday evening, July 28th.
Thanks for entering and good luck!

:D




32 comments:

Katie Johnson said...

My favoritecolor combinations are brown and pink, pink and green, and green and turquoise. =)
katiejohnson @ mchsi.com

Katie Johnson said...

I'm a Facebook fan.

Katie Johnson said...

Sharing on Facebook! =)

Danyel said...

I love rainbow. :) But I'd say my favorite color combo is red/brown/tan.

Danyel said...

I'm also a fan on FB. :)

Amy said...

Hmm fave colors? chocolate brown and blue; purple and green; aqua and orange! :)
Already a fan on FB :)

MsJCreations said...

My favorite color combo is brown and pink, and brown and turquoise.

MsJCreations said...

I just hearted your shop on Etsy. I'm already a fan on facebook.

Kerry said...

Right now I LOVE lime green and blue :)

Kerry said...

I'm already a fan!

Kerry said...

You are a favorite of mine on Etsy! :)

Nell said...

My fav color combos are brown and pink, black and pink, brown and blue, and orange and brown. :) I like brown I guess. lol.

Nell said...

I am already a fan on facebook! :)

Nell said...

And I already have you as a favorite on etsy.

Nell said...

Posting on Facebook right now. :)

Anonymous said...

My favorite color combinations are pink and lime green, pink and brown,
blue and brown and lime green and brown.
(Kristen Pinkprincesskll@aol.com)

ElizabethH said...

Definitely brown and pink are my favorites.

Lena said...

Deep cerise pink and orange - they go really well together!

Anonymous said...

Turquoise # Coral.. yummy.

Christy H said...

Favorite color combo - hunter green and dark purple. Or navy and light purple. Or lavendar and turqoise. Ya know, I like a lot of colors!

whimziequiltz said...

Periwinkle blue and orange creamsicle - I know it's unusual, but it's the colors of my quilting studio and I love being in there.

Crochet Medley said...

I love navy/red

Crochet Medley said...

Fan on FB!

Crochet Medley said...

Fav on Etsy too! :)

Jocelyn The Little LOVE Bug said...

I love pink and brown or brown and orange

Jocelyn The Little LOVE Bug said...

I am a facebook fan

Jocelyn The Little LOVE Bug said...

Just facebooked it
http://www.facebook.com/TwoKazoos?v=wall#!/thelittleLOVEbug?ref=ts

Jocelyn The Little LOVE Bug said...

Added your shop to my favs
thelittlelovebug

Jocelyn The Little LOVE Bug said...

just blogged too
http://thelittlelovebug2.blogspot.com/

Jenn said...

My favorite color combos are pink and brown or maroon and grey. Thanks for letting me enter

Jenn said...

I'm also a facebook fan. :)

Jenn said...

Just added you on my favs for etsy. :)