Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Woo Hoo!

Two Kazoos has 250 fans on Facebook so as a thank you we are doing a giveaway!

You could win this set of Two Wool Felt Pasta Dishes Play Food!

All pieces hand cut and hand sewn and the set includes:
5 regular ravioli, 5 whole wheat ravioli
5 regular bow tie pasta, 5 whole wheat bow tie pasta
5 tomato basil bow tie pasta, 5 spinach bow tie pasta
1 marinara sauce with Italian herbs
1 alfredo sauce with parsley, pepper and parmesan cheese


Each dish is packaged separately so could be given as a gift.
Due to some items being small,
please use your discretion with children under 3.


Enter by going to Two Kazoos and come back here,
leave a comment telling me your favorite item in the shop.

Additional entries, please leave a comment for each:

Become a fan of Two Kazoos on Facebook

Post this giveaway on your Facebook page

Blog about this giveaway (please leave me a link to blog)

Winner will be chosen on June 5th by Random.org


Thanks for all your support and good luck!

:)

21 comments:

Kerry said...

posted the blog on my facebook page!

Kerry said...

I'm already a facebook fan! :)

Kerry said...

As for my favorite item, I love your penny rugs - they are beautiful!

Trisha B said...

I am a fan on Facebook!

Trisha B said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I like the Wool Felt Travel Tic Tac Toe Game Lavender and Flowers!

Danyel said...

My favorite items are the custom animals that you made for me... so cute!

Danyel said...

I'm a fan :)

Crochet Medley said...

OMG those a hilarious!! what a good toy. Im also already a FB fan, and now Im a blog follower too :) I love the tic tac boards, way cool

Christy said...

Already a fan! Love the Gillian penny rug- Yay Scots!

yysmom said...

facebook fan
chefsteph82@yahoo.com

yysmom said...

love the tic tac toe!
chefsteph82@yahoo.com

AdorkableCrochet said...

I like the custom tic-tac-toe game!! http://www.etsy.com/listing/20283578/custom-wool-felt-travel-tic-tac-toe-you
Super cool

Adorkable Crochet said...

I am now your facebook fan!

Adorkable Crochet said...

I posted about your giveaway on my facebook page ;)
e-mail: extramintyfresh@aol.com

Kristin said...

I love the tooth fairy pockets. My little guy (5 year old) has his first loose tooth, snif snif. So a tooth fairy pocket would be great to have and would be a cherished item for years to come!

Kristin said...

I love the tooth fairy pockets. My little man Paul, who is five, is about to lose his first tooth (snif snif). So this would be a nice item to cherish for all the lose teeth to come through out the years!

Gillian Lang said...

I love the penny rugs and my favorite is Gillian! Steph's felt work is super popular in our house.

Anonymous said...

you know my favorite item is your charity magnets! but the ladybug bookmark is a close second! :)
and this felt food is SOOO super cute! Those little bow tie pastas make me smile! :)

Amy Cook-Kane said...

Already a facebook fan!

Amy Cook-Kane said...

I love the owl, bird, and sheep/lamb custom orders. I think it would be super cute if you made wands for little princess girls. And I have imagined your flowers on sticks and put in a little bucket with fake grass made of felt for a little flower garden. Just ideas! :)

Steph said...

Thanks everyone for the great comments! I've chosen the winner through Random.org and will post shortly.