
I'm talking about none other than Amy at Amy Elise Designs. I met Amy through Etsy maybe almost a year ago. She had some items on reserve for another buyer and I contacted her in case they fell through. They didn't and I added her to my favorites, checking back often. After my first purchase from her shop I was hooked.
We began a friendship through convos and now have a perpetual gig of trading and buying from each other. She supplies me in tags and matchbook notepads that I use in packaging and thank yous for my orders. She has awesome deals on her destash so if you are into collage art, scrapbooking, card making, a trip to her shop is definitely a must.
She also makes cards, altered art and embellished matchboxes which are so cute and perfect for that special little gift. Her shop is packed with goodies so head on over there and check it out. Be sure to have coffee and some chocolate, get settled in, you'll be browsing for awhile.
:-)




No comments:
Post a Comment