Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Okay, I'm a day late. Thanks goodness I only have one resolution and it's not to stop procrastinating.

What is my one resolution?
To NOT step foot in a Walmart.
We don't go there that often even though it's the closest thing to us for shopping.
I already try to avoid it but when I'm in a hurry or need one thing, that's where I go.
Not anymore. Now, I don't know if other people in this household will shop there, but me personally will not. This may sound hypocritical to some, I'm still shopping at Sam's. They just have better deals on diapers. I know all the money ends up at the same corporate demon and I know Walmart won't shut down without my $50 a year I probably spend there. But I'll feel a little better about myself and isn't that what resolutions are all about?

I hope all of you have a safe, prosperous and healthy new year.

:-)

2 comments:

Queen of the House said...

Good for you!! I'd say I'd do the same thing but I know I just don't have the willpower. We REALLY need a Costco around here darnit.

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph! Not a Walmart resolution! I have an inner battle with Walmart too but I still find myself in there! Happy New Year! Amy :)