Sunday, October 26, 2008

So where's the punch line?

Wow.

I really don't know what to think about anything anymore.

We have been through a lot since making the decision to move almost 2 years ago. I'd like to say most of it was good but I can't. It's been an uphill battle and the only thing that actually went according to plan was Scott's "new career". "Thank God we have THAT going for us" we said.

We struggled with the decision to move for this, did the research, talked to sources. I know no one could have foreseen the wall street crash that in turn caused a downward spiral in the oil and gas industry around here.

Now we are stuck in a place where we really aren't happy, in a house we won't be able to afford soon and we can't sell.

An acquaintance said it best, "You leave your beloved Austin and this is the kick in the teeth thanks you get".

Yep!

Joke's on us!

2 comments:

Queen of the House said...

Well, I still glad you moved here because if you hadn't I would have never had the pleasure of meeting you. ((((HUGS)))) Things will start looking up soon.

Queen of the House said...

Hey you've been tagged. Come over to my blog and play along!