I don't know what's gotten into me lately. I've been searching for vintage toddler patterns THINKING I might make some simple jumpers and pinafores for Maggie. These styles are still popular. My Mom bought one a-line jumper pattern when I was small and made a ton of jumpers. My grandmother made this cute worm pinafore and I actually found the same pattern on Etsy and bought it. When I told my Mom about it, she dug through my baby clothes and found the pinafore. So here is a picture of me wearing it at 25 months and Maggie wearing it at 21 months. I have found several cool patterns so maybe I'll get the nerve up to actually make something one of these days.
I am still working hard at getting my items uploaded for that new venture.....the site re-launch is in a week and I really can't wait to finally be able to tell everyone about it!
Max is still resisting the potty. So I had to give up our preschool spot, for which we were on a waiting list a year, because he isn't even showing the slightest bit of interest. We also had to turn down another spot that came open. I have him on two waiting lists now, one at the place he was last season. I should have just re-enrolled him there.
Ugh.
Oh well.
Hopefully they will have an opening soon and he'll get back in.




No comments:
Post a Comment