Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All in one day....

This will never get old to me.

Our dining room has two big windows that look out into the front yard.
This morning during breakfast, there was a rabbit out in the front yard but he was too far away for the kids to see.

During lunch we saw a baby deer running after her mother from the south neighbors yard into ours and then another female followed. They hung out in our yard for a little bit then took off across the street.

The formal dining room (which is the kid's playroom) has big windows looking out into the back yard. This afternoon a rabbit was really close to the window and sat long enough for Max to get over and see him. Then he ran off towards the back fence, Max said "run, bunny, run".

Then this evening I went out the garage and saw three rabbits chasing each other back and forth across our front yard.

It's just the coolest thing.

1 comment:

Queen of the House said...

That's so cool! I've experienced days like that too. It's one thing I love about this part of Oklahoma. I've never seen so much wildlife in my own backyard before moving here.